What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
The Turkletones...
I laughed my [censored] off. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I really think you guys need to watch the first 2 seasons on dvd. I really think it is the best comedy on tv right now, and is alot better than will and grace or 4 kings. It could really improve NBC's thursday night lineup, but it carries Tuesdays all by itself.
Great smart humor show.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Every time I think of that episode from last season where the janitor was hanging Ted out the window and Kelso saw him I almost pass out laughing. That was the funniest thing I've ever seen.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I love the show
Its not a laugh track comedy, its well written and almost every episode has 2-3 moments that cause me to laugh out loud.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks